Amer Messages 259 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Mar 20, 2012 #1 see this http://www.zeroshortfilm.com/
Jameson Insights Author Gold Member MHB Messages 4,533 Reaction score 13 Mar 20, 2012 #2 Not what I was expecting at all and not related to math really, but still an interesting watch. I think the animation is more impressive than the storyline and of course it has a positive message.
Not what I was expecting at all and not related to math really, but still an interesting watch. I think the animation is more impressive than the storyline and of course it has a positive message.
Amer Messages 259 Reaction score 0 Mar 21, 2012 #3 I like it, never give up, there is still a hope, from nothing comes extremely thing :)
anky2930 Apr 13, 2012 #4 I must say its a very interesting story and i love watching it and the facts given in it are very interesting.
I must say its a very interesting story and i love watching it and the facts given in it are very interesting.