How Will Dolores O'Riordan's Passing Impact Irish Music?

  • Topic: News 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Dr Transport
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 2K views
Messages
2,603
Reaction score
785
The world lost Dolores O'Riordan today, the world of Irish music will never be the same. I listened to the Cranberries all thru graduate school and just recently started listening to them again. Brings a tear to my eye...
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
I was into the Cranberries in high school. Way too young. I want to hear the cause.
One article implies suicide, she tried once before. She had some demons, worse than others, we all do, another reason to go talk to someone before you do something drastic to yourself.
 
I saw this earlier today. Really sad.
- - - - -
She has a phenomenal song with Jam & Spoon called "Mirror Lover"... I don't think it was ever released in the States, but you should be able to find it on places like Pandora or Youtube.