How would the Almighty send a message to the PF Sisterhood?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
16 replies · 4K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
4,663
Reaction score
37
ok, If you were the Almighty and you wanted to send a message to the nuns of the PF Sisterhood, how would you do it?
I say though chocolate:
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14400252/

And if you really wanted to get their attention, wouldn't you also knock PF down for a few days?

My conclusion is that someone in the PF Sisterhood has been up to something very naughty. OK, who is it? And what have you done?
It wasn't me, I swear. The worst thing I did last week was kill a wasp who was already sick and suffering.:redface: Really, it was the kind thing to do.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Math Is Hard said:
The worst thing I did last week was kill a wasp who was already sick and suffering.
It wouldn't happen to have been sick and suffering because of the half-can of Raid that you sprayed in its face, would it? o:)
 
Yes, everyone get down on their knees and worship the chocolate...um...:blushing: :redface:

Actually, I don't see the Virgin Mary at all (nothing at all "virgin-like" in that shape), but it does bear a remarkable resemblance to Darth Vader...among other things. :smile:
 
Danger said:
It wouldn't happen to have been sick and suffering because of the half-can of Raid that you sprayed in its face, would it? o:)
I can sincerely say that there were impaired motor reactions (before the RAID application) in the wasp, and therefore the wasp was ill, if I can base the assessment of the wasp's condition on its behavior.
 
Ivan has been traveling a lot lately, that gives Tsu plenty of time to cause trouble. :biggrin:
 
Math Is Hard said:
It wasn't me, I swear. The worst thing I did last week was kill a wasp who was already sick and suffering.:redface: Really, it was the kind thing to do.
This is very strange. I captured and released a wasp last week. I found it asleep on the floor and ended up with a 4-piece capture-and-release system: (1) upside-down bowl to cover it, (2) piece of cardboard slid under bowl as a lid for transport, (3) book on which to set cardboard+bowl outside, and (4) bottle to extend reach and push bowl over edge of book, allowing wasp to escape. 100% Grade-A true story. I swear on the chocolate Yoda. o:)

Wait, maybe my wasp wasn't sleeping. Gasp.
 
Moonbear said:
Yes, everyone get down on their knees and worship the chocolate...um...:blushing: :redface:

Actually, I don't see the Virgin Mary at all (nothing at all "virgin-like" in that shape), but it does bear a remarkable resemblance to Darth Vader...among other things. :smile:

I agree with Moonbie. I don't see it. I think the mickey on that peeled avocado was a lot more obvious than this one. So I'll go worship that avocado.

Zz.
 
Just looks like a turd to me. I suppose people see what they want to see, which is why I'm worried.
 
No, this is definitely a sign in Chocolate (what could possibly be more appropriate) to the PF Sisrterhood that our quest for chocolate is righteous and just.

send chocolate
 
Evo said:
No, this is definitely a sign in Chocolate (what could possibly be more appropriate) to the PF Sisrterhood that our quest for chocolate is righteous and just.

send chocolate

I agree. I now think PF shutting down along with the apparition in chocolate were a direct message for chocolate shipments to the Sisterhood to continue.:smile:

Rose, I apologize if I killed your wasp. :frown:

Integral, I miss Tsu. :cry:
 
Kurdt said:
Just looks like a turd to me. I suppose people see what they want to see, which is why I'm worried.
You remind me of Kyle from South Park:
KyleHankey.jpg
 
ZapperZ said:
I agree with Moonbie. I don't see it. I think the mickey on that peeled avocado was a lot more obvious than this one. So I'll go worship that avocado.
I was sure you were pulling my leg. I should have known you'd never kid about Disney!
http://www.thedisneyblog.com/tdb/2006/08/hidden_mickey_a.html
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Math Is Hard said:
My conclusion is that someone in the PF Sisterhood has been up to something very naughty. OK, who is it? And what have you done?
I'm pretty sure it was a group effort by all of the sisters to upset the almighty:rolleyes:


WTH did you do?:rolleyes: