I have a constellation of beauty marks on my face

  • Thread starter Thread starter Carnivroar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Beauty Marks
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
11 replies · 8K views
Carnivroar
Messages
128
Reaction score
1
IMG_0459.jpg


Orion's Belt

How cool is that? :cool:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Nice eyes too. The galaxy is on Orion's belt.
 
I find the whole idea of constellation funny. There are this certain random patterns of some slightly bright stars and you imagine it to be outline of a half animal half human, with bow and ready to launch arrow in hand.
 
Jimmy Snyder said:
The galaxy is on Orion's belt.

Awwww! I was just about to say that!

(And not just because it was on last night...)
 
DaveC426913 said:
Awwww! I was just about to say that!

(And not just because it was on last night...)

I don't get it. :rolleyes:
 
Carnivroar said:
I don't get it. :rolleyes:
It's the MacGuffin in http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119654/" .
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That's nuthing! Thanks to my Scottish skin, I've got a globular cluster on my nose!
hurt_cluster.jpg


(Hmm, that's not a good pickup line!)
 
Attachments
  • nose.jpg
    nose.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 587
Last edited:
vivid2012 said:
wow, your eyes are so beautiful.

Nothing special at all about my eyes, it's just the angle. :biggrin: