I want to focus on Fluid and/or soft body dynamics

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 1K views
skrat
Messages
740
Reaction score
8
Hi,

I finished my first Bachelor in Physics, than continued my studies by finishing second bachelor in mechanical engineering.
I am a very enthusiastic pilot, maybe that's the reason why I'm pulled towards fluid dynamics and soft body dynamics.

Well my dilemma is the following: I don't know who to ask, where one can find a good university to study (PhD) fluid and/or soft body dynamics. I hope one of you might have a recommendation, so I can continue to pursue my dream and become a professional at one of these fields.

I am from Slovenia and according to my knowledge, nobody is really dedicated to either fluid or soft body dynamics. However I would like to stay in Europe, so in case you have a suggestion, I hope it is in Europe.

Thanks for all the help!
 
Physics news on Phys.org