1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Schools I want to focus on Fluid and/or soft body dynamics

1. Dec 24, 2017 #1
    Hi,

I finished my first Bachelor in Physics, than continued my studies by finishing second bachelor in mechanical engineering.
    I am a very enthusiastic pilot, maybe that's the reason why I'm pulled towards fluid dynamics and soft body dynamics.

Well my dilemma is the following: I don't know who to ask, where one can find a good university to study (PhD) fluid and/or soft body dynamics. I hope one of you might have a recommendation, so I can continue to pursue my dream and become a professional at one of these fields.

I am from Slovenia and according to my knowledge, nobody is really dedicated to either fluid or soft body dynamics. However I would like to stay in Europe, so in case you have a suggestion, I hope it is in Europe.

Thanks for all the help!

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 26, 2017 #2

Nidum

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted