Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I'm so happy I just have to dance

1. Apr 3, 2006 #1

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Ever been in such a great mood that you just had to dance, but couldn't because everyone at work would make fun of you?

No problem. This fits the bill. Dancing pipecleaner Gee, this puts you in a good mood even if you didn't feel like dancing. :biggrin:

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 3, 2006 #2

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I don't have the Dancing Genes, so instead my left ear starts to wiggle.

4. Apr 3, 2006 #3
    I dance at work....sometimes others join me. And the ones that don't, we make fun of:rofl:

5. Apr 3, 2006 #4
    So no one looks at you funny when they hear Footloose coming from your computer?

6. Apr 3, 2006 #5

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:biggrin: Me too! We just have one person who looks at us like we're all nuts if we get excited about something and dance around a bit, but since we already think she's nuts too, it all works out. :approve: That little pipecleaner guy is pretty entertaining though.

7. Apr 3, 2006 #6

honestrosewater

Gold Member

One word: That is the swingingest thing ever! :!!)

8. Apr 5, 2006 #7

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Even I know that is six words (and I still have to count on my fingers and toes). Hopefully, with enough practice, it won't always take me two days to count up to six.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?