Interested in Gravitational Physics and Black Holes? Check Out My PhD Thesis!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Raul Carballo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 494 views
Raul Carballo
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
I am finishing my PhD thesis in Physics and Mathematics at the University of Granada. I am particularly interested in gravitational physics, though I enjoy reading about physics in general.Raúl Carballo-Rubio
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Thank you!

I have been working on the understanding of the gravitational interaction as an emergent phenomenon, with emphasis on the lessons one can extract from condensed matter models. Also I have been dealing with the search for phenomenological implications of this paradigm, in particular in the problem of gravitational collapse of massive stars to black holes.

I will be uploading the thesis to arXiv soon - I invite you to take a look at it! :)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jedishrfu