Introduction: Hi, I'm Arjit, a student of engineering

• Thread starter ss4ggtbbk
  • Start date
ss4ggtbbk
Hello!

As the title says, I'm currently a student of engineering (at Manipal Institute of Technology, India). I'll be finishing my first year in a few days and will begin studying aerospace engineering from the next semester onwards.

My main interest lies in physics and I've lurked around these forums looking at the different problems and solutions presented by the awesome members here! Like every physics guy, I'm a big fan of Richard Feynman and I'm in the process of studying his lectures. Other than that, I study mathematical methods leisurely and like to solve puzzles!

Thanks for reading this and I hope I have a great time not being much of a lurker anymore by being more active!

Physics news on Phys.org
ss4ggtbbk said:
Hello!

As the title says, I'm currently a student of engineering (at Manipal Institute of Technology, India). I'll be finishing my first year in a few days and will begin studying aerospace engineering from the next semester onwards.

My main interest lies in physics and I've lurked around these forums looking at the different problems and solutions presented by the awesome members here! Like every physics guy, I'm a big fan of Richard Feynman and I'm in the process of studying his lectures. Other than that, I study mathematical methods leisurely and like to solve puzzles!

Thanks for reading this and I hope I have a great time not being much of a lurker anymore by being more active!
Welcome aboard! My best wishes for a successful future.