Mentor
- 23,902
- 11,357
I don't know if we have any tennis fans in here, but is anyone following the US Open? Agassi just finished an epic match with Marco Baghdatis. Toward the end of the 5th set, Baghdatis was looking like the better player, but collapsed with a quad cramp. He had already used his injury time, so he couldn't be treated for it and he limped through the rest of the match, keeping it impossibly close until Agassi won 7-5. And this after an almost equally epic match 2 days ago.
I don't know how much longer Agassi can keep this up (he isn't quite as sharp as he needs to be to win), but it is spectacular to watch.
I don't know how much longer Agassi can keep this up (he isn't quite as sharp as he needs to be to win), but it is spectacular to watch.