Digital marketer introducing myself

  • Thread starter Thread starter rimondm
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 685 views
rimondm
How did you find PF?
I am a Digital marketar.It is a free profession.So I love Digital Marketing
I am a Digital marketar.It is a free profession.So I love Digital Marketing
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome: !

Have fun and stay curious!

Just a remark. Please do not use PF for marketing purposes.
 
Welcome to PF!

Please take some time to read out the guidelines (see the link below in my signature) as we are a highly moderated site.

Jedi
 
Last edited by a moderator:
rimondm said:

Is Digital Marketing the Future of the Science Industry?​

No, SCIENCE is the future of the science industry. Marketing will move technology into the public but without the science, what do you have to market?