Is FSU's Online BS in Computer Science a Good Choice for Transfer Students?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zandorian
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
Zandorian
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
FSU has an online BS program in computer science. I plan on tranfering into the program when I graduate from my local community college. The degree is NO different than the one I would have gotten from the university, employers won't be able to tell I took the classes online. I just want to get some input on it from you guys... what do you think?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I think it will be fine, if you say it's the same as a regular B.S.. Computer science can be taught online just as easily as in person. You'll get a "lecture" over an email probably and then an assignment to write up a program. I'd say take it if you can. Only problem would be all the other classes required for your B.S...
 
Poop-Loops said:
I think it will be fine, if you say it's the same as a regular B.S.. Computer science can be taught online just as easily as in person. You'll get a "lecture" over an email probably and then an assignment to write up a program. I'd say take it if you can. Only problem would be all the other classes required for your B.S...

Yes, I have completed most of them already. I am looking into that though. I may have to take TWO semesters of a foriegn language which would add to my time at the CC here. I am already on my 5th semester (next one will be my last if I don't have to take any extra classes)