Is it too late for OSU's early action if I submit my application tomorrow?

  • Topic: Admissions 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Biscuit
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Application
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 1K views
Biscuit
Messages
60
Reaction score
1
The early action for OSU is due nov 1, but I have some stuff I need to finalize for tomorrow. If I finish everything and turn it in tomorrow will it be too late for early action. Some of my friends are saying this stuff has to process before it sends. Early action is super important for me. Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Did you email or call them? Probably too late now to worry about it, but you can call them tomorrow and see what your options are.