Is Jodie Foster's Movie Contact More Thrilling Than We Remember?

  • Thread starter Thread starter davenn
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 1K views
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
9,747
Reaction score
11,967
just WOW

 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN and Borg
Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
I'm usually down for stuff like that

I'm not ... never really been a fan of any sort of joy ride like that
The only rollercoaster I have been on is the old wooden one at Santa Cruz, CA. scared the hell out of me hahaha
 
It's all fun and games until Jodie Foster shows up in a capsule. :olduhh:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: gleem, davenn, DennisN and 1 other person
Borg said:
It's all fun and games until Jodie Foster shows up in a capsule. :olduhh:

yeah, it did remind me of the movie Contact
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Borg