Is Mackerel and Potato Roast the Ultimate Comfort Food?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    potato
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 3K views
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Messages
4,411
Reaction score
552
I think i must be one, try this simple meal.

Roast some potatoes, add one chopped birds eye chili and a couple of branches of oregano and sea salt in the last 10 mins of cooking, put the spuds on a plate then add a tin of mackerel in oil, wow are you in for a treat.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
That doesn't sound to good... Of course most things that sound bad are actually very good. [Squid {aka calimari} Venison {deer}]
 
Sounded great until you opened the tin of mackerel. Yuck.
 
I'd go for canned salmon. I love the bones. It sounds great.
 
Evo said:
I'd go for canned salmon. I love the bones. It sounds great.

I with you there Evo. Salmon is delicious!