It's been a long time since ##F\sim \ddot x## and I, too, occasionally thought we might need a new mathematical framework to cover the physics ahead of us. On the other hand, the mathematical vocabulary has become so vast in the meantime and decoupled from physics for decades that I very much doubt that Bine has even an idea of what all is available, let alone an overview. Physics only uses parts of mathematics. Maybe it will take someone who sees new connections rather than new mathematics.
It took 227 years from Newton to Noether and QM has only its 124th birthday these days. It took 106 years from Schwarzschild to the picture of M87, and a video game to understand the importance of human behavior in pandemics for mathematical simulations, 89 years between first SIR models and the corrupted blood incident in WOW. ToE is an euphemism and nobody knows what a promising GUT would look like. Physics is facing problems that currently cannot be investigated, the dark areas, what's behind the EH, inflation, or physics before recombination. I doubt that these are mathematical problems.