KingGambit Messages 54 Reaction score 46 Thread starter Feb 28, 2021 #1 How did you find PF? www.google.com Hello Everybody Thanks for having me here
berkeman Admin Messages 69,786 Reaction score 25,638 Feb 28, 2021 #2 Welcome to PhysicsForums! Are you a chess fan?
KingGambit Messages 54 Reaction score 46 Feb 28, 2021 #3 Dear Berkeman, Hi. Yes..., but not that good. And as an embarassing fact, if I play as black and white moves 2. P-KB4, I was always shattered But as White, well, I can manage with 2. P-KB4
Dear Berkeman, Hi. Yes..., but not that good. And as an embarassing fact, if I play as black and white moves 2. P-KB4, I was always shattered But as White, well, I can manage with 2. P-KB4
berkeman Admin Messages 69,786 Reaction score 25,638 Feb 28, 2021 #4 KingGambit said: 2. P-KB4 Do you mean 1. P-KB4?
KingGambit Messages 54 Reaction score 46 Feb 28, 2021 #5 No.., 1 P-KB4 would be Bird opening. It's 1. P-K4 P-K4 then 2. P-KB4, it's King Gambit