Is the Matrix: The Movie (Part I) the Ultimate Source of Knowledge?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pitchdark
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 3K views
Pitchdark
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
This question is not for everyone...

How many among you believe that MATRIX: The Movie (Part I) has got everything that you ever need to know...

I'm not talking about Evil Genius Theory here...


Again this question is for only those who really understand what I'm trying to say...


Pitch Dark
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I thought everything I needed to know was from my cat. Another book down the drain. Is there anything that Keanu Reeves can't do (besides act...and sing...)?
 
I thought it was "Everything I need to know, I learned in kindergarten." :biggrin:

(Moonbear predicts this thread will soon be completely off-topic when nobody "really understands" what the OP is trying to say. :wink: ...you might want to try making your point a whole lot clearer rather than expecting everyone to guess, or the mentors won't be held responsible for the thread getting hijacked.)
 
Pitchdark said:
This question is not for everyone...

How many among you believe that MATRIX: The Movie (Part I) has got everything that you ever need to know...

I'm not talking about Evil Genius Theory here...


Again this question is for only those who really understand what I'm trying to say...


Pitch Dark

I'm not exactly sure what you're getting at, but if you're making a reference to LSD I agree with you =)
 
426622486_43d439d009.jpg
 
moe darklight said:
426622486_43d439d009.jpg

Well said. Thread locked. Pitchdark, welcome to the PF, but please re-read the "Rules" link at the top of the page. Bashing the Matrix will not be tolerated here... :eek: