Is There a Serious Science and Academia Radio Channel?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mishra
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Channel Radio
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 1K views
Mishra
Messages
53
Reaction score
1
Hello,

I was wondering if there exists a decent radio channel which main focus would be science/technology and academia ? I'm listening radio pretty much all the time while working, all I could find were "sensational" tech talk show about UFOs, zombies and time travel, nothing serious.

The best would be a radio dedicated to those subjects which I could listen all the time, but I doubt a good one exists. If you have specific shows to advise (I can still make a playlist) I'm also up for it!

Thank you and have a good day.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Mishra said:
If you have specific shows to advise (I can still make a playlist) I'm also up for it!
Quirks and Quarks
Science Friday
The Skeptics' Guide to the Universe
Astronomy Cast
Science Weekly (The Guardian)
Science Talk (Scientific American)
Nature Podcast
 
thank you very much, I'll look into those. Still no 24/7 radio ?