Is there anywhere to park a camper van for free in London?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bad_Boy_Blue
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 5K views
Bad_Boy_Blue
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Is there anywhere you can park a camper van for free in London?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Having lived in London all my life, I'd have to say sure there are! London has tons of places! Mall parking lots, side streets, some parking garages downtown... oh wait, you're probably asking about London, England... in which case, I don't know. :p
 
I'm looking to find a permanent parking space for a camper van so that I have a place to live. I'd rather live in a camper van than my current accomodation (a hostel). There are some pretty unfriendly characters where I live.

I'm planning on buying a £400 van and living in it, providing I can find an appropriate place to park it.

Since I don't have a driving lisence, I will have to get a friend to initially drive it to the parking space.
 
Last edited: