Is WannabeNewton Still Active in the Music Scene?

  • Thread starter Thread starter iDimension
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 2K views
iDimension
Messages
108
Reaction score
4
I've not seen him around here for a long while, anyone know what happened to him?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
iDimension said:
I've not seen him around here for a long while, anyone know what happened to him?
He got busy with University studies, got a girlfriend, got a life. He's doing very well, last I heard.
 
Evo said:
got a life.
I beg your pardon? Are thou insinuating that the rest of us here don't have a life? Oh... My feelings have been hurt *backhand goes to forehead*. I request an apology.

I'm just kidding with you... please don't ban me... *hides*
 
Psinter said:
I beg your pardon? Are thou insinuating that the rest of us here don't have a life? Oh... My feelings have been hurt *backhand goes to forehead*. I request an apology.

I'm just kidding with you... please don't ban me... *hides*
LOL.
 
iDimension said:
I've not seen him around here for a long while, anyone know what happened to him?
Well, he performed at the Grammys last
night, so he seems to be doing pretty well...

295625.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: iDimension, PhotonSSBM and Greg Bernhardt