Is Yellow Submarine Still a Must-Watch 50 Years Later?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Helios
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Submarine Years
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Helios
Messages
267
Reaction score
63
I realized that this movie is now 50 years old. That goes for anything else in 1968 of course. This was animation quite different from Disney. A really good band did the music too. Have we seen this movie?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Charles Link
Physics news on Phys.org
Yes, I saw the movie and enjoyed it. I think it's been at least 25 years since I last saw it, but isn't there a scene in there where Paul has a hole in his pocket, and then starts singing "Day in a Life": abut how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall? That part I may have incorrect, but I also remember the "Blue Meanies". :) :)## \\ ## Edit: I was able to google this=I did get the part right about Paul having a "hole in his pocket, but apparently no "Day in a Life" song. In listening to the conversation though, they do mention a couple of phrases from that song.
 
Last edited: