Just passed thesis defense, got married, and had a birthday all in one month

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pythagorean
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Thesis
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
14 replies · 3K views
Science Advisor
Messages
4,430
Reaction score
327
And accepted to theoretical neuro institute for phd! And got married and had a birthday all in the last month! I'm exhausted!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Yay! Congrats! Congrats! And Happy Birthday!
 
Woot! Congratulations, congratulations and best wishes to your wife, and happy birthday! Well done!
 
Pythagorean said:
And accepted to theoretical neuro institute for phd! And got married and had a birthday all in the last month! I'm exhausted!

Wow. Accepted into phd, had a birthday, thanksgiving (self-included b.c. I love the holiday), and got married? Sounds to me like November 2012 was the best month of your life.
 
Sounds like a happy brain to me. Keep going strong.