Lin Yu Chun Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Will Always Love You'

  • Thread starter Thread starter cronxeh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Love
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
12 replies · 3K views
cronxeh
Gold Member
Messages
1,006
Reaction score
11
Wow?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB2Tl0xOqbI
 
Physics news on Phys.org
greg bernhardt said:
what's ridiculous is that it's a dude!

omg nowai?!

We've outsourced Whitney Houston
 
:cry: That was my favorite song :cry:

But he is really good indeed. I would personally prefer if he use male vocals.
 
That's really impressive. That type of vocal performance reminds me a lot of Nick Pitera . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB1kXDVRHaY
 
jgens said:
That's really impressive. That type of vocal performance reminds me a lot of Nick Pitera . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB1kXDVRHaY

:cry:
 
Amazing!

As an aside, his romulan-style haircut and chubby cheeks put him pretty high on my "likability" scale.
 
It's Dolly Parton's song!

Not that I care for either of them, or any singer of that ilk, but please...

credit where credit is due.