Maths Genie (new A Level page videos but no worksheets?)

  • Thread starter Thread starter paulb203
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
4 replies · 3K views
paulb203
Messages
196
Reaction score
76
TL;DR Summary: Videos but no worksheets.

I see Maths Genie have their new A Level page up, with a video for each topic. But no worksheets. Does anyone know if there will be worksheets added later?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hmm, this one right?
https://www.mathsgenie.co.uk/newalevel.php

I haven't used maths Genie much but I do remember that the GCSE ones had worksheets. Weird that it's not the same for A level.
Don't know, maybe just sit tight for now and wait a couple of weeks or so and see if they do release worksheets.
If they don’t, then you can probably find relevant questions on sites like Cognito (though you might not find more past what us covered in AS Maths on Cognito) or PMT: less convenient, I know, but at least you will have practice questions that way.
 
Yes, that's the one.
And thanks, I'll check out Cognito.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus
BTW, just checked, seneca also offers A-level maths stuff. Might be worth checking that out too.
 
Madasmaths is another good site with topical problems and practice papers