Motorcycles and cars in Knight & Day

  • Thread starter Thread starter EnumaElish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Movie
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 4K views
Science Advisor
Messages
2,348
Reaction score
124
I thought the motorbike that the duo ride (in Seville, Spain) was a Ducati [edit]although, see below quote[/edit]. Has anyone recognized the make of the three little cars following them? They looked like toy cars, but I am sure they are expensive sports autos.

[Edit] Found it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_Roadster Turns out not that expensive either.
[PLAIN said:
http://hellforleathermagazine.com/2010/06/the-secret-identity-of-tom-cru.html]It[/PLAIN] appears that the Aprilia is being used as the stunt bike for the movie, performing jumps, slides and other difficult tasks, while the Ducati is used for close ups and low speed shots where Cruise and Diaz are actually riding it.
[/edit]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I recognized how much that movie sucked
 
The title of the movie seems strange. Why Knight and Day? Is that their names?