Need help understanding the universe? Join our forum and ask away!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kfielder
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 492 views
kfielder
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Hi, I've had a life long interest in physics, but I'm terrible at math, so there goes that career idea. Recently, I've been reading a lot of books, but I end up with questions and no one to ask. I flashed on the idea of trying to find a forum, and here I am. Hopefully my questions won't be annoyingly basic. I really appreciate any help I can get in trying to understand this whole universe thing.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Kathy. Find the appropriate forum and post your questions. Answering questions is what we're here for.