New digital camera photos from a walk with Ricochet and Meja

  • Thread starter Thread starter Integral
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
10 replies · 4K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Messages
7,232
Reaction score
66
I recently got a new DigiCam, it is much smaller and more convenient to use then my old one. I have been taking in everywhere and snapping pics like crazy. Here is one I took while walking Ricochet and Meja today. I am knot sure if the third dog (can you spot it?) is a friend or knot.http://home.comcast.net/~integral50/Ricochet/knotdog.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I am knot sure if the third dog (can you spot it?) is a friend or knot.
I see several knots - it's a wooden fence... :biggrin:

moo
__________________
moo (moo') adj. Of no practical importance; irrelevant, such as a moo point (i.e. a cow's opinion).
 
Ivan Seeking said:
I think he has a knotty nose.
:smile: That took a while to spot. He seems to be a knotty doggy.
 
Yes, indeed, he is a very knotty dog. Perhaps if I zoom in a bit it will make it a little easier to see.

http://home.comcast.net/~Integral50/Ricochet/Knotdoga.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Y'know, Meja isn't looking all that much smaller than Ricochet. Are you going to have to try again with another dog for your wife to have a dog of a sufficiently small size? :biggrin:
 
Moonbear said:
Y'know, Meja isn't looking all that much smaller than Ricochet. Are you going to have to try again with another dog for your wife to have a dog of a sufficiently small size? :biggrin:

That shot is a bit deceptive, Meja is up on her hind legs, Ricochet is standing flat footed. Here is a shot that shows the difference better.

http://home.comcast.net/~Integral50/Ricochet/Sizewise.JPG

[itex]\frac d {dx}[/itex] seems pretty happy with Meja, she is a real sweetheart, until Ricochet gets to close to her dog treat; Then she becomes a real b... well a female dog shall we say!

[itex]\frac d {dx}[/itex], in order to further reduce the size of Ricochet, has pronounced him a Boarder Collie. He really has a lot in common with the breed, I am wondering if his breeders were careful enough... any way his major problem with being a Boarder Collie is that he is small, so now we have a tiny Boarder Collie rather then a Large Papillon.

Women and logic :rolleyes:

Present company excepted o:)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Integral said:
That shot is a bit deceptive, Meja is up on her hind legs, Ricochet is standing flat footed. Here is a shot that shows the difference better.
Wow, she really did look a lot bigger while up on hind legs.

[itex]\frac d {dx}[/itex], in order to further reduce the size of Ricochet, has pronounced him a Boarder Collie. He really has a lot in common with the breed, I am wondering if his breeders were careful enough... any way his major problem with being a Boarder Collie is that he is small, so now we have a tiny Boarder Collie rather then a Large Papillon.
:smile: Ricochet does look a lot like a small border collie, except the way he holds his tail. Border collies usually have their tails down, and he seems to hold his up more papillon style. Did the breeder have border collies too? It's entirely possible that there was an "unauthorized liaison" if they had them on the premises, or that one of the parents looked papillon, but somewhere along the way had some border collie mixed in that showed up in Ricochet.
 
The way he holds his tail and the fact that he is mainly white, separate him from official Boarder Collie. We do not let such minor details intrude into our construct of reality. :smile:
 
Integral said:
Yes, indeed, he is a very knotty dog. Perhaps if I zoom in a bit it will make it a little easier to see.

http://home.comcast.net/~Integral50/Ricochet/Knotdoga.jpg
[/URL]
Oh that is SOOOOO cute!
 
Last edited by a moderator: