New member interested in asking unconventional physics questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrCuriousThought
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Thoughts
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
5 replies · 570 views
MrCuriousThought
Messages
0
Reaction score
1
How did you find PF?
I discovered Physics Forums while looking for places where real scientists discuss deep physics questions. I was searching for answers about why the Sun glows, and found that PF has serious and high-quality discussions — exactly what I want.
I like asking weird questions,
So, If you find a strange question from me- It is on purpose
 
Physics news on Phys.org
phinds said:
Welcome to the forum.Weird questions are fine, just be sure they are not based on weird personal theories.
"I" before "e", except after "c"; but not if the word is "weird"!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: phinds, AlexB23 and berkeman
phinds said:
Yes isn't Engish weird.
Don't worry, it can be understood through thorough thought though.
 
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: berkeman and PeroK