New Member Introduction — Independent Researcher in Wave Mechanics

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChrisF
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
2 replies · 684 views
ChrisF
Messages
17
Reaction score
10
How did you find PF?
I've known about Physics Forums for years and used it in the past. Seemed like the right place to come back to for serious physics discussion.
Hi everyone,


I'm Christian Fuccillo, independent researcher working through Magnetic Innovative Solutions. My background is in electrical engineering and applied physics.

I've been exploring wave mechanics and its connections to particle physics — specifically looking at three-phase stability and harmonic relationships. I'm here to learn, get feedback, and have my ideas challenged by people who know more than I do.


Looking forward to the discussions.


Christian
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF.

Please be sure to read the PF rules (see INFO at the top of the page). We do not allow personal speculation or give feedback on unpublished ideas.