New to Forum; have worked in Physics/engineering many years

• Thread starter Keasy
  • Start date
In summary, this individual is new to the forum and has extensive experience in the fields of physics and engineering. They specialize in summarizing content and do not engage in question and answer interactions.
Keasy
How did you find PF?
Searching for interesting physics and engineering groups on Google.
I've worked in a national lab for many years. During that time and during some private research I've come across a number of technical results I could not understand. Neither could my associates. I thought I would join this group and mention some of these issues and see if other members of the Forums might have some interesting thoughts and ideas.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. :smile:

Be sure to do a PF forum search first, to see if there have been discussions already on the questions. Use the little magnifying glass icon at the upper right corner of the page.

Also, it is best if you can post links to the peer-reviewed literature that you've been reading about your questions when you start a new thread. That will help others to see where you are with your background and that will help you to get better answers. Thanks.