New to the Forum-Seeking Support in Free Space Optics simulations

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sinaa
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
2 replies · 530 views
Sinaa
Messages
0
Reaction score
2
How did you find PF?
My professor recommended me this forum
I’m Sina’a Ahmed, currently pursuing a Master's in Free Space Optics in China. I joined this forum to connect with fellow researchers, learn from the community, and hopefully contribute where I can.

I’m especially interested in optical wireless communication, MATLAB modeling, and FSO channel performance under atmospheric conditions. I’m currently working on some MATLAB simulations and would appreciate any guidance or feedback.

Looking forward to learning and engaging with you all!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF.

It sounds like the Optics forum may be a good place for you to post your queries. :smile:

(Or perhaps the EE forum or the Classical Physics forum)
 
Thank you! I’ll check out the Optics forum first, and also take a look at the EE and Classical Physics sections. I appreciate the guidance!