Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Newbie here! Nerdburglar extraordinaire! Haha

1. Aug 13, 2015 #1
    Hello everyone!!!

My name is Matt, I'm 25, a college student with an undecided major working for a computer company. Having a background in the United States military I'm interested in some not so normal things and have some rather interesting ideas about the world we live in :) .

I have an interest in physics, chemistry, electrical engineering and the side effects those different forces have on the human mind. I am entering into a new field of study with frequencies and the relationship they have with the human mind: Alpha, Beta, Theta, Delta, Gamma, etc. At different frequencies.

I will be posting questions in the different forums as I attempt to construct a piece of equipment that is capable of creating a 3 hertz to 8 hertz frequency at a minimum of 10 volts pushing through a decent size speaker.

Hope to get to know you all!!!
    Thanks!
    -Matt-

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2015
  2. jcsd
  3. Aug 13, 2015 #2

Borg

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Welcome to PF, Matt.

4. Aug 13, 2015 #3
    Thank you, thank you!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook