Old retired helicopter pilot and real estate appraiser

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimplante
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
4 replies · 630 views
jimplante
Messages
0
Reaction score
2
How did you find PF?
referral link in an email
Hello, there. I don't have much to contribute yet; I have no patience with fools; I don't discuss politics -- good way to lose friends.

I'm keenly interested in AI topics, as well as new breakthroughs in medicine, physics, archaeology, .... well, whatever science seems interesting.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. :smile:

jimplante said:
I don't discuss politics
Good, because we don't allow political discussions here at PF. Those belong at the CivicsWatch website instead.
 
:welcome:

There are often threads on AI here. In fact, here's the latest:


Note, however, that (for reasons I don't understand) this site generally is extremely skeptical about AI! It's forbidden to suggest that AI can do anything mathematical or scientific!
 
berkeman said:
Welcome to PF. :smile:


Good, because we don't allow political discussions here at PF. Those belong at the CivicsWatch website instead.
Out in back of the outhouse, I hope.
:cool:
 
PeroK said:
:welcome:

There are often threads on AI here. In fact, here's the latest:


Note, however, that (for reasons I don't understand) this site generally is extremely skeptical about AI! It's forbidden to suggest that AI can do anything mathematical or scientific!
Hmmm. I would think that any subject bound by a set of rules would be a fine candidate for AI. The sociological and philosophical stuff should give an AI heartburn.