Greg Bernhardt Admin Insights Author Messages 20,002 Reaction score 11,120 Thread starter May 7, 2013 #1 This is pretty comical for a car commercial! http://io9.com/old-spock-battles-new-spock-in-the-greatest-car-commerc-493836696
This is pretty comical for a car commercial! http://io9.com/old-spock-battles-new-spock-in-the-greatest-car-commerc-493836696
phinds Science Advisor Insights Author Gold Member Dearly Missed Messages 19,385 Reaction score 15,622 May 7, 2013 #3 That is funny, Greg. Thanks for posting.
davenn Science Advisor Gold Member Messages 9,747 Reaction score 11,967 May 8, 2013 #4 That's classic ... thanks Greg! :) Dave
rcgldr Homework Helper Messages 8,948 Reaction score 687 May 14, 2013 #5 What suprised me was Leonard Nimoy's willingness to bring back memories of: Wiki_The_Ballad_of_Bilbo_Baggins youtube video: Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
What suprised me was Leonard Nimoy's willingness to bring back memories of: Wiki_The_Ballad_of_Bilbo_Baggins youtube video:
Borg Science Advisor Gold Member Messages 2,408 Reaction score 5,259 May 14, 2013 #6 That's really funny! I noticed the Bilbo Baggins song right away as well. For a second, I thought that Shatner got out of the last car. That would have been great.
That's really funny! I noticed the Bilbo Baggins song right away as well. For a second, I thought that Shatner got out of the last car. That would have been great.