Physics Studies in Brazil: Connecting with Fellow Students and Researchers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yan_Dalton
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 656 views
Yan_Dalton
Hey guys, my name is Yan Dalton
Im a physics graduation student from Brazil, currently doing my 2nd semester at Puc-Rio - in Rio de Janeiro.
Hope I can help answering some stuff and also bringing up some questions as well
There are not a lot of physics students in my university so I think the forum will be of enormous help for random questions I sometimes come up with
:)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Yan_Dalton said:
Hey guys, my name is Yan Dalton
Im a physics graduation student from Brazil, currently doing my 2nd semester at Puc-Rio - in Rio de Janeiro.
Hope I can help answering some stuff and also bringing up some questions as well
There are not a lot of physics students in my university so I think the forum will be of enormous help for random questions I sometimes come up with
:)
Hey Yan, I've visited the northeast of Brazil on 2015. I've passed by the physics centre of the university of Paraiba. Is your state close to it?