Play Whack-A-Prez: Beat My Top Score of 7!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Redbelly98
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Messages
12,179
Reaction score
186
Check it out. My best score was a 7.

http://play.sockandawe.com/
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Redbelly98 said:
Check it out. My best score was a 7.

http://play.sockandawe.com/

I got 3 using the pad on my laptop. I plugged in a mouse and got 7.

(But I think that I would have done better with my wireless mouse...which was destroyed in a battle with my cat last night, yet I love her dearly in spite of it all.)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I got 17 second try. I've been playing a lot of classic arcade style games, plus I don't like bush that much, so that helped.
 
Attachments
  • shockandawe.jpg
    shockandawe.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 420
OrbitalPower said:
I got 17 second try. I've been playing a lot of classic arcade style games, plus I don't like bush that much, so that helped.

17 must have been all of them, i got 14 and missed about 3.