Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

PLEASE HELP! what kind of pipelines are used in different areas

1. Aug 7, 2011 #1
    URGENT PLEASE HELP! what kind of pipelines are used in different areas

This is what I know

There are pipeline constructions types/classes A, B, C and D. The design factor for type A is 0.7.

So I want to know what is the design factor for B,C and D. Also what types/classes of these pipeline constructions are used in populated or remote areas or areas with rivers, mountains, train tracks. I am very confused as I am trying to do some research and came upon these types/classes so just trying to find out what these are and how they are used.

Thank you very much

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 7, 2011 #2

Redbelly98

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Re: URGENT PLEASE HELP! what kind of pipelines are used in different areas

I don't know about pipeline designs, but please explain why this is so urgent. Is the urgency related to a deadline at your job, or something else?

4. Aug 7, 2011 #3

I need to submit something tomorrow and did not see this bit before :(

5. Aug 7, 2011 #4

Redbelly98

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Is this an assignment for a class? You know where those are supposed to be posted, right?

6. Aug 7, 2011 #5

well its not an assignment for school or anything. it was a group study thing with my mates..nevermind I got what I was looking for.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook