godwinscareer Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Feb 27, 2008 #1 Any Premeds around...? Was just wondering if there were any premed students at PF Cheers!
leumas614 Messages 78 Reaction score 0 Apr 3, 2008 #3 me too. Still considering it but I'd like to get a MS in engineering first.
torquerotates Messages 207 Reaction score 0 Apr 4, 2008 #4 I'm still undecided on whether to be pre-med/pharm/opt. I'm a math major btw.
arunma Messages 924 Reaction score 4 Apr 5, 2008 #5 I'm a former premed who was seduced by the dark side (i.e. I went to physics grad school instead). In fact by the time I graduated, I had all the premed courses done except for biochemistry and organic 2.
I'm a former premed who was seduced by the dark side (i.e. I went to physics grad school instead). In fact by the time I graduated, I had all the premed courses done except for biochemistry and organic 2.