High school student preparing for JEE exams

  • Thread starter Thread starter nikilKRP
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 663 views
nikilKRP
Gold Member
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Hello everybody. I'm a high school student from India just about to be out of school, and I'm currently prepping for the JEE exams (that are famously known as one of the hardest in the world!), and I plan on taking up a Physics course when I go to uni in a few months. I did go through a lot of questions that are on this forum, and apparently most of them are quite advanced physics stuff. I hope to be able to answer most of these questions by the end of a couple of years from now!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
PeroK said:
Good luck with the exams!

:welcome:
Thanks a ton for the wishes (the test is literally tomorrow, so fingers crossed!)