Raman Shifts of Metals for PhD Students

  • Level: Graduate 
  • Thread starter Thread starter nicolas khoury
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Metals Raman Shift
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
nicolas khoury
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
hello,
I'm a Phd student my Phd subject is about surface enhanced spectroscopy (SERS). i need a reference for the Raman Shifts of metals (ex: Gold (colloid or film), titan tungesten..). Plz if anyone can help me.
thank you in advance
Nicolas
 
Physics news on Phys.org
It is black silicon (microstructured surface) on which were formed of gold clusters arranged substantially periodically follows a gold sputtering, and to attached the gold clusters they used titan tungsten TiW. I have a my own spectre of these three materials, but i need to confirm my results. I have a reference for the Black-Si but i need a reference for the other materials.