Ready to Contribute? Join the UK Community as a Communications Engineer!

• Thread starter BlueTempus
  • Start date
In summary, individuals interested in contributing to the UK community as a communications engineer have the opportunity to join a dynamic and thriving field. Communications engineers play a critical role in the development and maintenance of communication systems and networks, ensuring efficient and effective communication within and between organizations. With a growing demand for skilled professionals in this field, joining the UK community as a communications engineer offers a promising career path with ample opportunities for growth and impact.
BlueTempus
How did you find PF?
Google search
Hello all,

I am a Communications Engineer with a few questions but I also wish to contribute where I can!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Likes BlueTempus
BlueTempus said:
I am a Communications Engineer with a few questions but I also wish to contribute where I can!
Welcome to the PF. :smile:

You put your first thread in the schoolwork forums, but it's not really schoolwork since it is for your work. Would you like it moved? If so, would it fit best in Calc/Differential Equations, Classical Physics or the EE forum?

Likes BlueTempus
berkeman said:
Welcome to the PF. :smile:

You put your first thread in the schoolwork forums, but it's not really schoolwork since it is for your work. Would you like it moved? If so, would it fit best in Calc/Differential Equations, Classical Physics or the EE forum?

Hi Berkeman. Apologies. I thought I'd put it somewhere else. I think Calc/DEs is probably best! Many thanks

Likes Adesh
No need to apologize. I'll move it now. :smile:

Likes BlueTempus