Reviving My Physics Degree: A Journey of Review and Preparation

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marc Rindermann
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 697 views
Marc Rindermann
Gold Member
Messages
31
Reaction score
12
Hey Guys,

I am currently writing from Australia where I have lived for almost a decade. Before I moved here from Germany I studied physics. I left Germany before I got my degree. I tried to finish it in Australia, however, I've decided to go back to my hometown in April to finish my degree where I started. Over the next 6 month I have planed to review the stuff I studied more than 10 years ago to prepare for uni again.

I hope I can contribute to the forums and can get help when needed.
 
Physics news on Phys.org