RIP Christopher Lee: SAS Soldier, Actor, Death Metal Producer

  • Topic: News 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryan_m_b
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Rip
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
9 replies · 2K views
Physics news on Phys.org
I remember him for all of his old horror movies. RIP
 
Pythagorean said:
Long Live Sauron!

Incredible man

So many great roles. However my favourite was him in the Wicker Man (original).

He and Vincent Price...classy villains.

I'll spend some time later this evening watching some Youtube clips of his roles.
 
jedishrfu said:
I remember there was a story where he corrected Peter Jackson on a scene where things weren't as realistic as they could have been:

http://wlmager.tumblr.com/post/42350397080/christopher-lee-the-real-james-bond-i-was
When pressed by an eager interviewer on his SAS past, he leaned forward and whispered: “Can you keep a secret?”

“Yes!” the interviewer replied, breathless with excitement.

“So can I.” replied a smiling Lee, sitting back in his chair.
I love that line.
christopherlee6.jpg

RIP