Seeking Discussions on Radar Cross Section and Range Modeling

• Thread starter Stealthflanker
  • Start date
In summary, seeking discussions on radar cross section and range modeling involves exploring and analyzing methods for predicting the scattering of electromagnetic waves and determining the maximum distance at which objects can be detected by a radar system. These discussions aim to improve the accuracy and efficiency of radar systems in various applications, such as military and aviation. The modeling process involves complex mathematical equations and simulations, and the topic continues to be an important area of research for advancements in radar technology.
Stealthflanker
How did you find PF?
Google Search
Greetings from Indonesia :D

I am, just say someone. Who have interest mainly towards Radars and sensors in general.

I mostly delve in theoretical aspect of ite.g range modelling and prediction of Radar Cross Section of an object. I am here to seek a broader view and some good discussions of the matter.

Best regards :D

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PhysicsForums! :smile:

You should be able to find a few good discussions with the PF Search feature (upper right corner of the screen). Once you find a couple interesting threads, you can look at the bottom of each thread to see "Related Threads", which will help you find more threads along the lines of the ones you are reading. :smile:

I just tried a forum search for radar cross section, and got a number of hits. It looks like many of the threads are old, so they may be locked by now. If you don't find any current discussions, feel free to start a new discussion in the Aerospace Engineering forum.

1620928828384.png