Physics paradigm shifts since the 1970s, and spirituality

  • Thread starter Thread starter Verity108
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 608 views
Verity108
Hi
I got my Physics degree in the 70s, still interested to see if there has been any paradigm shifts in understanding. Also interested in Spirituality, Meditation, Psychology & Brain function.
I'm a senior (citizen not class in school) business owner and Realtor.
Verity
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

To get back up to speed try reading Susskinds book on Quantum Mechanics the Theoretical Minimum which should dispel some of the mumbo jumbo.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Verity108
jedishrfu said:
Welcome to PF!

To get back up to speed try reading Susskinds book on Quantum Mechanics the Theoretical Minimum which should dispel some of the mumbo jumbo.
Thank you, I will check that out :)