Starting a Blog After Leaving a PhD Program: Overcoming Mental Health Challenges

  • Topic: Studying 
  • Thread starter Thread starter kakaho345
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Blog
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
2 replies · 2K views
kakaho345
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
I was in a PhD program in Physics, I dropped out due to mental health issue, now that I am out of the distress, I actually want to get back to research. But I don't want to once again get into mental health problem. So I wonder if I am allowed to post here and update daily as a blog? Or any other space I could use for a blog?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
kakaho345 said:
So I wonder if I am allowed to post here and update daily as a blog?
That's not what this site is for. As to recommendations, I'm sure there are any number of other sites that are more suitable for posting blogs, maybe WordPress?