1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Stewart's Calculus, 5th Edition

1. Jan 16, 2006 #1
    We are using Stewart's Calculus 5th edition in a course I'm taking this term and I need a little assistance. My copy hasn't arrived yet, and I need to get started. I have the 3rd edition, so I've read the sections required, but I don't have the 5th edition, so I don't have the problems.

If anyone has the 5th edition and would be willing to email or PM me a few of the problems from the text (just problems, not solutions), I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance,
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 16, 2006 #2
    What are you looking for. The 5th and 3rd edition are very similar, ive used the 3rd edition while my friend had the 5th.
  4. Jan 16, 2006 #3
    I need the following exercises in section 2.2 from the 5th edition: 1, 3, 7, 9, 13, 17, 19, 21, 25, 27, 31, 35. The text matches from the 3rd to the 5th edition, but the exercises are different.
  5. Jan 16, 2006 #4
    Give me an hour or so, i dont have a scanner so i'll have to transribe everything into derive. In case you dont have it.

nevermind i found a webcam in my closet
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2006
  6. Jan 17, 2006 #5
    Thanks nsimmons. I appreciate your willingness to help
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?