Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Homework Help: Stewart's Calculus, 5th Edition

1. Jan 16, 2006 #1
    We are using Stewart's Calculus 5th edition in a course I'm taking this term and I need a little assistance. My copy hasn't arrived yet, and I need to get started. I have the 3rd edition, so I've read the sections required, but I don't have the 5th edition, so I don't have the problems.

If anyone has the 5th edition and would be willing to email or PM me a few of the problems from the text (just problems, not solutions), I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance,
    Jeff

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 16, 2006 #2
    What are you looking for. The 5th and 3rd edition are very similar, ive used the 3rd edition while my friend had the 5th.

4. Jan 16, 2006 #3
    I need the following exercises in section 2.2 from the 5th edition: 1, 3, 7, 9, 13, 17, 19, 21, 25, 27, 31, 35. The text matches from the 3rd to the 5th edition, but the exercises are different.

5. Jan 16, 2006 #4
    Give me an hour or so, i dont have a scanner so i'll have to transribe everything into derive. In case you dont have it.
    http://www.chartwellyorke.com/derive.html

nevermind i found a webcam in my closet
    -Nick

Last edited: Jan 16, 2006
  6. Jan 17, 2006 #5
    Thanks nsimmons. I appreciate your willingness to help

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook