Struggling with Physics: Tips for Success in an Environmental Science Major

  • Thread starter Thread starter GLynne
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 511 views
GLynne
How did you find PF?
My dad found it for me online.
Hello! My name is Gracie, and I’m currently a sophomore in university, majoring in Environmental Science. I’ve been really struggling with physics. I understand the major ideas, but the instructor of the class I’m in doesn’t really show us how to work through problems, and that’s where I’ve been having trouble. I just hope that I’ll be able to pass the class so I don’t have to take it again

Thank you in advance!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Gracie! We will be happy to help you with your schoolwork questions and your other general questions.

For your schoolwork questions, you probably already know to post them in the Homework Help forums using the standard format, and you will get great tutorial help there.

Enjoy the PF! :smile: