Thank you in advance RANGER MIKE....

  • Thread starter Thread starter EDC
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
3 replies · 422 views
EDC
How did you find PF?
I found PF while researching Asphalt Late Model chassis set-up and handling adjustments via Duck Duck Go.
Hello All,
I registered as a member of PF after beginning to read the Race Car Suspension Class thread by RANGER MIKE. What a great resource for understanding the physics behind all things race car related. A better understanding of the basic physics regarding circle track race cars will enable me to become self sufficient with my own set-up and handling diagnosis. I will no longer have to wade through the "misdirection" from the tight lipped, more experienced, well funded teams that are not willing to impart valuable BASIC knowledge. I can now get truthful, reliable advise, as well as actual learning from RANGER MIKE and those who participate in his thread. Thank you in advance @Ranger Mike for what I have already learned from your thread. I do have questions for sure!

Online forums are a new experience for me, so please bear with me and excuse my ignorance.

EJ
 
Physics news on Phys.org
wow..much appreciated. Thank you , readers...but
this subject matter can be self learned and you all can win..i only provide a shortcut to you getting to the winners circle..mainly because when its winter in west Ohio you can't do diddly so i chose to write!
hang in there RAcers!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: EDC and berkeman