Transfer to CSU: Over 50 Units and 3.3 GPA in Math and Computer Science

  • Thread starter Thread starter nameVoid
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
nameVoid
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
Hello i am 28 years and have been attending community for a while i have over 50 transferable units and a gpa in math and computer science of about 3.3 I am considering tranfering to a state college rthough i have a handfull of w's and have been dismissed is it still possible to get in i am considering csulb or csun
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I'm not familiar with those schools, but given what you've said I see no reason why you won't be able to transfer. I suggest going ahead and applying to them...you can't move forward unless you take the next step, right :smile:?